Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/210°C fan/gas mark 8. Bring a large pot of water to the boil and add two tablespoons of salt.
- Add the chicken wings to the water and boil for 7-8 minutes, then remove to a wire rack over a few sheets of kitchen paper. Let them drip dry a little bit, then dry them thoroughly with kitchen paper.
- Place the chicken wings on two large baking trays. Bake for 25-30 minutes on one side, then flip the wings over and bake for another five minutes on the other side.
- To make the sauce, mix the sweet chilli sauce, ketchup, honey, oyster sauce, soy sauce and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then simmer until thickened.
- Toss the hot wings in the sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 508kcals, 17.1g fat (4.4g saturated), 26.9g carbs, 21g sugars, 60g protein, 0.8g fibre, 1.304g sodium
Top Tip : It may seem strange to boil chicken wings, but this renders out a lot of the fat. Not only does this make them healthier, but it also means they get really crispy in the oven
ChickenDairy-freeDinnerMother’s DayFather’s DayLow-fatAmericanSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw
2 months, 5 days ago
This wing sauce is my go to!