1.5kg beef fillet
Salt and black pepper
For the Caesar crust:
40g Parmesan, grated
4 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
4 tsp Dijon mustard
4 tsp lemon zest
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 garlic cloves
Roasted new potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6. Season the beef with salt and black pepper and set it on a rack inside a baking tin.
- Place all the ingredients for the crust into a food processor with three teaspoons of black pepper. Pulse until combined.
- Press the mixture into and around the beef.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes for rare to medium-rare, or to your liking.
- Leave to rest for 20 minutes before carving and serving with roasted new potatoes.
Per Serving: 708kcals, 35.1g fat (11.4g saturated), 13.7g carbs, 2.7g sugars, 80g protein, 0.6g fibre, 1.005g sodium