Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the mince and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon until well browned.
- Add the cooked rice and spinach to the pan and mix well.
- Cover and cook for a further 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the beans and their sauce. Season to taste.
- Divide the beef mixture amongst the warmed tortillas, spooning it along the centre of each.
- Scatter over the cheddar. Roll up the tortillas, tucking in the ends to stop the filling from falling out.
- Mix together some sour cream and hot sauce. Cut the burritos in half at a slight angle and serve with sour cream mixture.
Per serving: 576k cals, 14.8g fat (4.4g saturated), 68.1g carbs (2.3g sugars), 43.5g protein, 8.8g fibre, 0.757g sodium
Popular in Beef
Meatball chilli con carne