250g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
75g porridge oats, plus extra for decorating
1 tsp cinnamon
175g caster sugar
3 large eggs
250ml sunflower oil
2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, porridge oats, cinnamon and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, sunflower oil and mashed bananas.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle on some extra porridge oats.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tops feel springy to the touch. Allow to cool slightly and serve.
Per Serving 365kcals, 21.6g fat (2.4g saturated), 39.8g carbs (17.2g sugars), 4.8g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.019g sodium