Makes 12-16 cookies
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line 2-3 baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out 16 balls of dough and place onto the prepared baking trays, leaving space in between as the cookies will spread slightly.
- Gently press down and pat the cookies into a rough round shape. Allow to chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until crisp and golden. Allow to cool before serving
Per serving: 86kcals, 2.9g fat (1.5g saturated), 13.8g carbs (4.9g sugars), 1.7g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.001g sodium
Biscuits & cookiesGluten-freeDairy-freePicnicSnacksSweet thingsDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsKidsFree-from treatsAfternoon teaBakingFruit dessertsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Biscuits & cookies
Gingerbread sandwich cookies