Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Season the chicken drumsticks with salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together all of the other ingredients until well combined. Add the chicken legs, turning them to coat completely in the marinade.
- Cover with cling film and allow to marinate the chicken for at least four hours or overnight if possible.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with tin foil, then place a rack on top Spray generously with cooking spray, then place the drumsticks on the rack.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until completely cooked throughout, turning the drumsticks after about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 252 kcals, 13.6g fat (6.3g saturated), 5.1g carbs, 2g sugars, 27.4g protein, 1g fibre, 0.112g sodium
ChickenGluten-freeDinnerFreezer-friendlyLow sugarIndianDiabetic-friendlyLow carbFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Instant ramen noodles