4 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed and pricked with a fork a few times
2 tbsp olive oil,
1 x 325g tin of sweetcorn, drained
180g cherry tomatoes, quartered
20g fresh coriander, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1½ red onion, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper
½ tsp chilli flakes
2 x 400g tins of spicy mixed beans
100g Greek yoghurt
Spring onions, chopped
Lime wedges, for squeezing
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Microwave the sweet potatoes for eight minutes. Transfer to a baking tray, drizzle
with two teaspoons of the oil and bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- In a bowl, stir together the sweetcorn, tomatoes, coriander, lime juice and one third of the chopped red onion. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the remaining red onion and cook for 10 minutes until soft and lightly browned. Add the chilli flakes and beans and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2-2 minutes.
- Slice the sweet potatoes in half and place on four serving plates. Spoon over the beans, then top with the sweetcorn salsa and Greek yoghurt. Scatter with chopped spring onion and some coriander, then serve with lime wedges.
Per serving: 548kcals, 10.4g fat (1.7g saturated), 99.7g carbs (13.2g sugars), 19.5g protein, 18.7g fibre, 0.637g sodium