Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium- high heat and cook the onion and pepper for 3-4 minutes until softened. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the beef and oregano and cook for 6-8 minutes until no pink parts remain, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Drain away any fat in the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the pizza sauce and pepperoni and season to taste.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 10- 12 seconds to make them soft and pliable.
- Spoon one-sixth of the mixture across the centre of each tortilla and top with some Mozzarella and Cheddar. Fold the sides of the tortilla over the ends of the filling, then roll up firmly.
- Place the wraps seam side-down on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes until completely heated through.
Per Serving: 480kcals, 17.3g fat (6.4g saturated), 40.3g carbs (2.1g sugars), 36.8g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.955g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Tortellini en brodo
17 days ago
Such an easy, comforting meal. The whole family loves it!