Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
To serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas mark 4 and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the pears in half, then cut each half into three wedges and trim away the core from each wedge.
- Lay one piece of the Serrano ham flat on a work surface, then place one pear wedge on one end. Top with one piece of blue cheese or Camembert.
- Roll the pear and cheese up in the Serrano ham and secure by pushing a cocktail stick through. Place on the prepared baking tray and repeat with the remaining ham, pears and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the ham is crisp and the pear wedges are soft. Drizzle with a little balsamic syrup, if desired.
Note: Camembert cheese can be used as an alternative to blue cheese, if you wish.
Per Wedge (per serving): 64kcals, 2.9g fat (1.8g saturated), 5.7g carbs (3.4g sugars), 4.4g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.367g sodium
Popular in Canapés
Sage and apple sausage roll wreath