Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Place a large baking dish in the oven as it heats.
- Remove the baking dish and add the rice. Pour over the stock. Cover with tin foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together the lime, honey and soy sauce.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with kitchen paper. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Remove the rice from oven and place the chicken thighs on top. Pour over the lime, honey and soy mixture. Cover again with foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and return to the oven for a final 15 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout.
- Divide the chicken between serving plates. Fluff the rice with a fork and add to the plates. Scatter with parsley or coriander and serve with lime wedges for squeezing.
Note: coriander can be used as an alternative to fresh parsley, if you wish.
Per serving: 415kcals, 9.2g fat (2.5g saturated), 42.9g carbs (6.3g sugars), 37.5g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.63g sodium
ChickenDairy-freeDinnerDinnerLow-fatHigh-proteinOne-potKidsFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad