Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a large baking dish, combine the chickpeas and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and olive oil, season well and toss to coat.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes are starting to soften slightly. Remove from the oven.
- Turn the grill on to a medium heat. Add the spinach to the baking dish and toss gently.
- Top with the halloumi and place under the grill for 5-6 minutes or until golden, flipping the pieces of halloumi over halfway through.
- Dollop over the pesto and scatter with fresh basil. Serve with crusty bread.
Per serving: 482kcals, 36.8g fat (13.9g saturated), 18.8g carbs (5.2g sugars), 21.2g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.851g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerMeat-freeLunch & snacks30-minute mealsOne-potFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR