Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the chicken (skin-side up) in a cast iron or oven-proof pan. Pour over 150ml of the chicken stock along with the white wine and lemon juice. Scatter over the thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate, tent loosely with tin foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the pan with any remaining juices to a medium-high heat. Add the yoghurt and allow to bubble, using a wooden spoon to scrape any sticky bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add as much of the remaining chicken stock as you need to make the sauce pourable. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the chicken to the pan and heat through for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with tagliatelle and green vegetables, spooning the sauce over the chicken and pasta.
Note: “½ tsp dried thyme” can be used as an alternative to “2 tsp fresh thyme”, if you wish.
Per Serving: 356kcals, 17.2g fat (7.8g saturated), 6.6g carbs, 3.7g sugars, 32.1g protein, 9.5g fibre, 0.409g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS
This dish is also delicious served with mashed potato or rice.