4 chicken fillets
4 tbsp pesto
2 tomatoes, sliced
120g Mozzarella, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Trim the chicken and lay them in a glass baking dish in a single layer.
- Spread some pesto on top of each chicken fillet.
- Lay two of the tomato slices on top of each chicken fillet and scatter with the cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is done and the juices run clear.
- Serve over a bed of pasta.
Per serving: 421kcals, 22g fat (7.2g saturated), 4.5g carbs, 2.6g sugars, 49.7g protein, 1g fibre, 0.396g sodium
Are you a fan of these flavours? You’re guaranteed to love this Tomato and basil soup with Caprese croutons…