Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Heat the oil over a medium-high heat in an ovenproof pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add the shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and thyme and cook for one minute.
- Add the rice and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently, until opaque. Season with salt and pepper and add the wine. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until the wine is completely absorbed.
- Add the squash and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Stir in the kale.
- Cover the pot and place in the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the rice and squash are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Divide between serving bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat