Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the brie in a baking dish.
- Add the grapes and walnuts.
- Drizzle over some olive oil, the honey, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6 for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan and thyme over the top, serve as-is, or use a fork and spoon to break the brie and mix it with the other ingredients. Best served with toasted baguette or crackers.
Per serving: 648kcals, 56.1g fat (18.9g saturated), 11.2g carbs (7.8g sugars), 24.5g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.575g sodium
Gluten-freeChristmasDinnerSpecial OccasionsQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR