Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the cheesecake:
For the blueberry compote:
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/150˚C fan/gas mark 3 and line a 20cm spring form cake tin with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blitz the biscuits until they resemble fine bread crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse until the mixture comes together. Pour into the prepared tin and press until flat. Refrigerate until needed.
- Wash the food processor and add the cream cheese, sugar, cream, vanilla, lemon zest and juice. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and pulse to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the biscuit base, scatter over the blueberries and stir in gently.
- Bake in the oven for an hour and a half; the cheesecake should still be slightly wobbly in the centre. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Once cool, leave in the fridge overnight to set.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the compote in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Heat for a few minutes until the blueberries are softened slightly but not mushy. Serve warm or cold over the cheesecake.
Per Serving 490kcals, 32.8g (17.6g saturated), 43.3g carbs (31.2g sugars), 7.4g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.346g sodium
Popular in Cheesecake