Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4 and grease a deep, 24cm non-stick springform cake tin with some of the butter.
- Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and spoon into the tin. Pat it down evenly and firmly with the back of a spoon to form the base. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Use a small, sharp knife to split the vanilla pod and scrape out the seeds.
- Put the seeds into a large bowl with the cream cheese and beat until softened.
- Add the condensed milk, eggs, orange zest and juice. Beat with an electric whisk until well blended.
- Layer a handful of blueberries onto the biscuit base. Stir all but a handful of the remaining blueberries into the cream cheese mixture and pour it into the tin.
- Put the tin on a baking sheet and scatter over the remaining blueberries, pushing them down into the mixture.
- Set the tin on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden brown and almost set. It will still be a little wobbly in the centre, but it will firm up as it cools.
- Open the oven door, but leave the cheesecake to cool completely inside the oven before removing it.
- Run a knife around the edges to remove from the baking tin. Chill, covered, for a few hours or overnight for best results, then serve. Enjoy!
Per serving: 512kcals, 32.2g fat (17.4g saturated), 47.1g carbs (25.8g sugars), 10.2g Protein, 0.26g sodium, 1.2g fibre
Popular in Mother’s Day
Smoked salmon & herby cream cheese bites by EUROSPAR