Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a large pan of salted boiling water, cook the potatoes for 6-7 minutes until just tender. Drain well and return to the pan to steam dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the leeks and bacon for 5-6 minutes until the leeks have softened, then turn the heat to high and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Return the heat to medium and add the potatoes, breadcrumbs and herbs. Stir well to combine and cook for five minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice and season well with salt and black pepper. Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Per Serving 339kcals, 14.7g fat (8.3g saturated), 43.8g carbs, 4.1g sugars, 9.3g protein, 6g fibre, 0.498g sodium
If you can’t find gluten-free breadcrumb, just crumble day-old slices of gluten-free bread
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables