Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Par-boil the sprouts for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the butter to a sauté pan over a medium heat, add the sprouts and toss. Add the cooked lardons and toss again.
- Bring the heat to high and add the mulled wine (the wine will evaporate as the sprouts sauté). Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the thyme, flaked almonds and cranberries and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Finish with the remaining flaked almonds and serve.
Per serving: 401kcals, 22g fat (6.1g saturated), 29.3g carbs (5.2g sugars), 14.3g protein, 9.4g fibre,0.402g sodium
Gluten-freeChristmasDinnerFreezer-friendlyDiabetic-friendlySpecial OccasionsDinner partyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR