Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dipping sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8.
- Place the flour into a shallow bowl. Beat the egg in a second bowl. Combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan in a third.
- Gently press the avocado slices into the flour to coat. Shake off any excess flour, then dip the avocado into the beaten egg and finally into the breadcrumbs, pressing to coat well on all sides.
- Place the breaded avocado slices onto a lightly oiled baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, stir together the sour cream, sriracha and lime juice until combined. Add more sriracha or lime juice to taste. Serve the avocado fries with the sriracha dipping sauce.
Per serving: 648kcals, 35.4g fat (12.7g saturated), 63.6g carbs, 2.7g sugars, 21.8g protein, 9.2g fibre, 0.523g sodium
Popular in Dips
Hummus with gomasio