Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
For the salad:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- Place the onion, pineapple and coriander in bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a high heat. Pat the steak dry with kitchen paper and season with salt and black pepper.
- Sear the steak for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with tin foil and allow to rest for 8-10 minutes.
- Thinly slice the steak, halving any long strips into bite-size pieces.
- Divide the pineapple mixture between four serving bowls and top with the steak slices Drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.
290kcals, 11.2g fat (3g saturated), 11.3g carbs, 5.6g sugars, 35.2g protein, 2g fibre, 0.464g sodium
Always allow steak to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
BeefDairy-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlySaladsLunch & snacks30-minute mealsLow-fatQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Beef
Meatball chilli con carne