Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Add half to a sealable plastic bag with the chicken, mixing to coat. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a grill pan to a medium-high heat. Shake any excess marinade off the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Slice the chicken. In a large bowl, toss the noodles with the vegetables, sliced chicken and remaining marinade. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Per serving: 633kcals, 40.1g fat (8.2g saturated), 47.3g carbs, 13.4g sugars, 22.4g protein, 4.2g fibre, 0.105g sodium
Popular in Chinese
Veggie tofu summer rolls