Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a large baking tin with parchment paper. Combine the brown sugar, butter and condensed milk in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook, stirring, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the apples and cinnamon and cook for five minutes until the mixture is thick. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and golden syrup.
- Place the oats in a mixing bowl. Stir in the liquid mixture until combined.
- Spread into the baking tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Slice into individual bars and serve with custard.
Per Serving 363kcals, 10.7g fat (5.2g saturated), 62.1g carbs, 35.8g sugars, 7.9g protein, 5.1g fibre, 0.09g sodium
Popular in Picnic
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches