Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the pancakes:
- In a large bowl, combine 1 pack of Dr. Oetker pancake mix with milk. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a medium-sized pan over a medium heat and grease with some butter or oil.
- Slowly pour a round circle shape for a head, 2 small triangle shapes for ears, 2 small circles for eyes, and a snout shape.
- Sprinkle, or specifically place Dr. Oetker chocolate chips onto the wet side of the larger round pancake. This will give the illusion of animal spots, and patterns.
- Once bubbles have started to form, after about 2 or 3 minutes. Flip the pancake over and allow the other side to cook for another minute or two.
- Place your shapes to make an animal’s face. Use strawberry slices on the ears, blueberries for eyes, a raspberry for the nose, and some white chocolate chips to imitate whiskers.
Top tip: To save time, you can use the Dr. Oetker American style pancake mix for the pancakes.
Popular in Pancakes
Cinnamon roll pancakes with pecan crunch