200g Amaretti biscuits
50g Digestive biscuits
150g butter, melted
8 apricot halves tinned in juice, thinly sliced
100g caster sugar
For the filling:
100g crème fraîche
280g soft cream cheese, at room temperature
100ml double cream
30g flaked almonds
Zest of 1 lime
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with cling film.
- For the base, combine the Amaretti and Digestive biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and whizz into crumbs. Add the melted butter and whizz again to combine. Transfer to the prepared tin and press down firmly into the corners. Chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Whip the crème fraîche and cream cheese together with the sugar. In a separate bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the soft cheese mixture into the cream, then spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base and flatten with a spatula or palette knife.
- Fan the apricot slices neatly over the top of the cheesecake. Place in the fridge to chill for at least four hours.
- Use the cling film to lift the cheesecake out of the tin onto a chopping board. Cut into 12 bars and sprinkle with the flaked almonds and lime zest.
399kcals, 28.4g fat (14.9g saturated), 32.9g carbs (18g sugars), 4.9g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.169g sodium