Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Grease four oven-safe ramekins with butter.
- In a safe bowl, microwave the butter and chocolate in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Add the sugar, eggs, egg yolks and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, flour, and salt until just combined.
- Half fill each ramekin with the batter, then add one heaping tablespoon of caramel. Top with the remaining batter. Cover the ramekins tightly with foil.
- Place the ramekins in the air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary. Cook at 190°C for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for a further six minutes.
- Carefully remove the ramekins from the air fryer and run a knife around the edges. Invert onto a plate, then dust with icing sugar before serving.
Per serving: 596kcals, 38.3g fat (24g saturated), 56.4g carbs (34.8g sugars), 8.6g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.602g sodium
Popular in Cakes
Passionfruit meringue gateaux