Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
For the stir-fry:
- This dish cooks quickly, so get all of your ingredients prepped before you begin cooking.
- In a measuring jug, mix the cornflour and soy sauce together to form a paste. Add the remaining ingredients for the sauce, then stir in three tablespoons of cold water. Set aside.
- When you’re ready to cook, heat the vegetable or coconut oil in the Pyrex® Optima 28cm Wok over a high heat.
- Add the broccoli, pepper, carrot and spring onions and stir-fry for two minutes. Add the mangetout and garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add the prawns and chilli, if using. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Stir the sauce again, then pour into the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the prawns are completely cooked through.
- Scatter with the sesame seeds and serve with rice or noodles.
Note: Noodles can be used as an alternative to rice, if you wish.
Per serving 328kcals, 13.2g fat (2.3g saturated), 33.4g carbs, 16.9g sugars, 21.7g protein, 5.9g fibre, 0.663g sodium
DinnerFish & seafoodChineseCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Fish & seafood
Pistachio crumbed salmon