- 1 x 400g tin of condensed milk
- 100g butter
- 230g white chocolate
- 400g Ginger Snap biscuits
- 3 tbsp toffee dessert sauce
- Combine the condensed milk, butter and white chocolate in a large saucepan over a low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Stir in the crushed biscuits, reserving one handful, until they are all coated.
- Pour the mixture into standard 900g loaf tin lined with a double layer of cling film. Smooth the top and scatter over the reserved biscuits. Drizzle over the toffee sauce and refrigerate for at least five hours until set.
- Remove from the tin by lifting out by the cling film. Slice the cake into bars to serve.
Per serving: 516kcals, 24.8g fat (11.7g saturated), 67g carbs, 35.3g sugars, 6.7g protein, 0g fibre, 0.129g sodium