Makes 4 jars
- 1 small head of cauliflower, chopped into very small florets
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 4 jalapeño peppers, sliced
- 4 green chilli peppers, sliced
- 80g salt
- 250ml white vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, crushed
- 240ml vegetable oil
- Toss the cauliflower, celery, carrot, peppers and salt in a large mixing bowl, then cover with cold water. Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain the vegetables and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk the vinegar, garlic, oregano and chilli flakes in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil until combined.
- Add the vegetables and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to jars and refrigerate for up to two months.
Per Serving: 69kcals, 6.9g fat (1.4g saturated), 1.4g carbs, 0.6g sugars, 0.4g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.98g sodium