- 60g penne
- 50g green beans, trimmed and cut into 3cm lengths
- 6 sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped in half
- Salt and black pepper
- 2-3 chunks of leftover prosciutto-wrapped salmon
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, then drain well and set aside in a large bowl.
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 45 seconds. Remove immediately and plunge into ice water, then drain on a plate lined with kitchen paper. Add to the pasta along with the sundried tomatoes.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the dressing to the pasta and stir to coat evenly. Season with salt and black pepper. Place the pasta salad in a tub and top with 2-3 chunks of prosciutto-wrapped salmon.
Per Serving: 513 kcals, 20.2g fat (3.1g saturated), 47.6g carbs (1.5g sugars), 39.1g protein, 4.2g fibre, 0.617g sodium