- 100g sugar
- 60ml distilled white vinegar
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1cm pieces
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 15g golden raisins
- 10g crystallised ginger, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tsp mustard seeds, whole
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- In a large pot over a high heat, combine the sugar and vinegar and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes until syrupy and slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl and serve with a curry.
Per serving: 106kcals, 0.2g fat (0g saturated), 26.7g carbs, 24.9g sugars, 0.4g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.002g sodium