Serves 16 - 16
- 1 tbsp oil, for greasing
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp raspberry extract
- 225g demerara sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 120g plain flour
- 4 tbsp raspberry jam
Love chocolate? Try this chocolate avocado mousse
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/150˚C fan/gas mark 3. Grease baking tin with oil and dust lightly with a bit of the flour.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the raspberry extract, sugar and eggs until combined. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the bicarbonate of soda and salt. Add the flour and stir until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Put the mixture into the baking tin and spread out evenly. Dollop the jam over the top and use a knife to draw a swirling pattern through the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges are set and the centre is still just slightly fudgy.
Per Serving: 135kcals, 2.5g fat (1.5g saturated), 26.5g carbs (1.4g sugars), 19.2g protein, 0g fibre, 0.13g sodium