95g sugar-free peanut butter
300g pitted dates
2 tsp vanilla bean paste
100g dark chocolate
1 tsp coconut oil
- Line a 20 x 10cm baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter, dates and vanilla into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Press the mixture into the baking tin.
- Melt the chocolate and vegetable oil together in the microwave, stirring at 30 second intervals. Pour this over the peanut butter and smooth with a palette knife. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using a hot knife, cut the fudge into pieces and serve.
Per Serving 202kcals, 8.3g fat (3.5g saturated), 31.3g carbs (26.1g sugars), 3.9g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.052g sodium
If you like this recipe, try our white chocolate peanut butter fudge too!