- 100g cooked white rice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g sweetcorn
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Small handful of leftover beef barbacoa
- 2 tbsp tinned refried beans
- ½ an avocado
- Place the rice, lime juice and coriander together in a tub and stir to combine. In a separate tub, stir together the tomatoes, corn and spring onions. Pack the beef, beans and avocado separately.
- To serve, heat the lime and coriander rice in the microwave. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat the barbacoa beef through in the microwave and add to the rice. Add the refried beans.
- Add the tomato mixture and top with sliced avocado.
Per serving: 708kcals, 33.1g fat (7.7g saturated), 87g carbs, 30.8g sugars, 31.1g protein, 24g fibre, 0.573g sodium