3 leeks, trimmed, washed and sliced
100g cooked ham, roughly torn
200g crème fraîche
Salt and black pepper
8 dried cannelloni tubes
300ml chicken stock
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
60g mature Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the leeks and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the ham, two tablespoons of the crème fraîche, a pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Fill the cannelloni tubes with the ham and leek mixture. Place in an ovenproof dish that fits all eight tubes snugly.
- In the same pan over a medium heat, mix the stock together with the remaining crème fraîche, mustard and most of the grated cheese. Season to taste and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the sauce over the cannelloni. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden and the edges are bubbling. Serve with a green salad.
455kcals, 22.9g fat (12.2g saturated), 45.7g carbs, 4.7g sugars, 17.5g protein, 3.1g fibre, 0.933g sodium