Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes until thickened. Set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook the noodles according to the package instructions, then set aside.
- Heat some rapeseed oil in a large frying pan or wok and cook the onion for one minute.
- Add the garlic, ginger and cabbage and cook for another minute before adding the carrots and beansprouts. Be careful not to overcook the vegetables –– you want them to keep their crunchy texture.
- Add the noodles and sauce into the stir-fry and toss well, continuing to cook for another minute or two. Serve with a side of pickled ginger.
Note: Egg noodles can be used as an alternative to ramen noodles, if you wish.
Per serving: 299kcals, 2.8g fat (0.6g saturated), 59.1g carbs, 18.9g sugars, 8.5g protein, 5.1g fibre, 1.041g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals