½ a butternut squash, peeled and sliced
4 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
180g wild or brown rice
3 large handfuls of fresh spinach
2 large handfuls of rocket
2 carrots, peeled and grated
A handful of beansprouts
60g Feta, crumbled
2 tbsp pistachios, roughly chopped
Juice of ½ a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Toss the butternut squash with half of the oil. Season well and roast for 25-30 minutes until soft and browned.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- Combine the spinach, rocket, carrots and sprouts in a large bowl.
- Add the rice and toss to combine.
- Gently fold in the blackberries, Feta and butternut squash.
- Slice the pomegranate in half. Hold it in your palm, cut-side down, then use the back of a wooden spoon to firmly hit the rounded side of the pomegranate half. This will release the seeds; just be careful of any splattering!
- Scatter over the pomegranate seeds and chopped pistachios. Drizzle over the lemon juice, remaining oil and some salt and pepper to serve.
Per Serving 405kcals, 19.7g fat (4.7g saturated), 52.4g carbs, 9.8g sugars, 8g protein, 5.2g fibre, 0.261g sodium