Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and celery, cover and cook gently for 5-6 minutes or until very soft but not browned.
- Add the potatoes and stock and bring to the boil, then cover. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are very soft.
- Add the spinach and wild garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until wilted and softened. Allow to cool slightly, then use a stick blender to whizz until smooth.
- Return to a gentle simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into warmed bowls and crack over a little black pepper. If desired, drizzle with some olive oil and garnish with some finely chopped wild garlic leaves.
Per serving: 198kcals, 13.8g fat (9.7g saturated), 23.1g carbs (6.8g sugars), 4.2g protein, 4.8g fibre, 1.323g sodium
Popular in Soup
Super creamy chowder