For the cookies:
115g butter, softened
110g light brown sugar
100g caster sugar
190g plain flour
1⁄2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
120g dark chocolate chips
150g white chocolate chips
For the filling:
300g strawberry ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4. Line two large baking trays with non- stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg and beat until smooth.
- Sieve in the flour and bicarbonate of soda. Stir in the dark and white chocolate until the mixture forms a dough.
- Place the dough into a sheet of parchment and roll into a long sausage shape. Place into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and cut into 2cm-thick discs. Place onto the baking trays, leaving space between each. 6 Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool fully on the tray.
- Take one cookie and add a scoop of ice cream. Top with another cookie and repeat until all the cookies have been used.
Per Serving 610kcals, 28.1g fat (17.2g saturated), 83.5g carbs (57.1g sugars), 7g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.279g sodium