80g raspberry jam
100g white chocolate buttons
100g raspberries, plus extra to decorate
8 large eggs
185ml double cream
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
110g caster sugar
30g white chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Use a serrated bread knife to cut the croissants in half. Spread jam on the inside of each croissant.
- Arrange the croissants in a baking dish. Scatter on the white chocolate buttons and fresh raspberries.
- In a large jug, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, vanilla paste and caster sugar.
- Pour the egg mixture over the croissants and allow to soak for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the custard has set. Allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle over the melted white chocolate and serve with fresh raspberries.
445kcals, 24.2g fat (13.1g saturated), 48g carbs (30.6g sugars), 10.6g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.387g sodium