80g golden syrup
130g light brown sugar
225g porridge oats
50g mixed seeds
100g dried cranberries
60g white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 20cm square tin with non stick parchment paper.
- In a pot, combine the golden syrup, light brown sugar and butter. Allow to melt slowly over a medium-low heat.
- Stir in the porridge oats, mixed seeds and dried cranberries. Finally, stir in the white chocolate chips; they may melt with the heat of the mix.
- Pour into the prepared tin, smooth the top and press down well.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool fully before cutting into 10 fingers.
Per Serving 315kcals, 16.2g fat (8.4g saturated), 38.9g carbs (19g sugars), 4.9g protein, 3.5g fibre, 0.118g sodium