Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 20cm square tin with non stick parchment paper.
- In a pot, combine the golden syrup, light brown sugar and butter. Allow to melt slowly over a medium-low heat.
- Stir in the porridge oats, mixed seeds and dried cranberries. Finally, stir in the white chocolate chips; they may melt with the heat of the mix.
- Pour into the prepared tin, smooth the top and press down well.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool fully before cutting into 10 fingers.
Per Serving: 315kcals, 16.2g fat (8.4g saturated), 38.9g carbs (19g sugars), 4.9g protein, 3.5g fibre, 0.118g sodium
Popular in Biscuits & cookies
Gingerbread sandwich cookies