Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the haddock fillets, skin side up, and cook for 3-4 minutes until the flesh is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and cook the pancetta for 3-4 minutes until golden and crisp. Transfer to a large bowl using a slotted spoon.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the garlic for one minute. Remove from the heat, stir in the mustard, apple cider vinegar and spring onions. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the potatoes and beetroot to the bowl with the pancetta. Remove the skin from the haddock fillets and flake the flesh into the bowl. Add the dressing from the pan.
- Bring a large pan of water to simmering point and add a splash of vinegar. Crack the eggs into a saucer and gently slide into the water. Poach until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, divide the watercress amongst four serving plates or shallow bowls.Top with the smoked haddock salad.
Remove the eggs from the water with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper and then carefully place one egg on top of each portion.
Per Serving: 633kcals, 32.7g fat (7.8g saturated), 23.5g carbs (0.6g sugars), 60.2g protein, 5g fibre, 1.979g sodium
Popular in Diabetic-friendly
Boujee potato salad