1 x 400g tin butter beans, drained and rinsed
50g spinach, finely chopped
100g courgette, coarsely grated
75g mozzarella, grated
Salt and black pepper
1 egg yolk
1 x 375g pack of ready-rolled puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp mixed seeds
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper. Put the beans in a bowl with the spinach, courgette and mozzarella. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mash together slightly with a potato masher, then stir in the egg yolk.
- Unroll the pastry on a work surface. Spoon the filling in a thick sausage shape down the length of the pastry, leaving a little room along the edge.
- Roll the pastry around the filling into a large sausage shape.
- Cut into eight equal sausage rolls and transfer to the prepared tray.
- Brush the tops with the beaten egg and sprinkle with seeds. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool, then serve with tomato relish.
Per Serving 326kcals, 21.6g fat (6.2g saturated), 24.2g carbs (0.8g sugars), 8.5g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.232g sodium