Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Wrap the grated courgette and carrot in a clean tea towel or some muslin and squeeze very well, removing as much liquid as possible. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the pepper, sweetcorn, Parmesan and parsley and stir together.
- Add the eggs and flour and mix until just combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Spoon some of the mixture into the pan and flatten into thick rounds. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used up.
- Serve warm with some crème fraîche.
Per fritter: 73kcals, 3.1g fat (1g saturated), 8.5g carbs (1.3g sugars), 3.4g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.064g sodium
Popular in Lunchbox
Build-your-own energy balls