Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of peanut oil in a wok or large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Transfer the mixture to a bowl
- Add another tablespoon of peanut oil to the pan and turn the heat to high. Add the tofu and cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to the bowl with the onions
- Add half a tablespoon of oil to the same pan and cook the broccoli, green beans, carrot, peas and beansprouts over a high heat for two minutes or until just cooked. Transfer to the bowl with the tofu and onions
- In the same pan, combine the remaining peanut oil, the sesame oil and the curry paste. Cook for one minute over a medium-high heat, stirring constantly
- Add the rice noodles and vegetable stock and stir gently for 2-3 minutes until the noodles are soft. Return the vegetable and tofu mixture and stir to combine
- Add the soy sauce, spring onions and coriander and toss to combine. Divide amongst serving bowls.
Vegetable oil can be used as an alternative to peanut, if you wish.
Per Serving: 404kcals, 17g fat (3.2g saturated), 57.2g carbs (4.5g sugars), 8.6g protein, 5g fibre, 0.939g sodium
DinnerVeganThaiVegan DinnersLunch & snacks30-minute mealsLow-fatCuisinesQuick and easyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Vegan
Salted caramel chocolate cookie bars