240g Medjool dates, pitted
½ tsp salt
45g porridge oats
20g cacao powder
For the filling:
160g dark chocolate (70%)
300g vegan cream cheese
175g silken tofu
110g smooth peanut butter
- Grease and line a 20cm tart tin.
- Place the dates in a food processor and whizz for a few seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor and add the walnuts, pecans, salt, oats and cacao powder. Add two tablespoons of water and whizz again until the mixture is combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tart tin, pressing it firmly into the base and up the sides. Place the tin in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- To make the filling, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments until fully melted, stirring after each time.
- In a large bowl, add the melted chocolate, cream cheese, tofu and peanut butter. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the base. Smooth with the back of a spoon and return to the fridge for two hours or overnight.
- Decorate the top of the tart with some chopped peanuts
Per Serving 544kcals, 37.3g fat (12.7g saturated), 46.3g carbs
(32.4g sugars), 13.1g protein, 6.5g fibre, 0.324g sodium