Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 150˚C/130˚C fan/gas mark 2. Grease a round 20cm cake tin with olive oil and dust with cocoa powder.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the olive oil, strawberry jam, red wine and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool on a wire rack, then slice and serve.
Per serving: 277kcals, 9.5g fat (1.6g saturated), 41.9g carbs, 12.9g sugars, 3.1g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.309g sodium
Popular in Vegan
Carrot cake cream puffs