Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the Caesar dressing:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- On a large baking tray, toss the chickpeas with the paprika, soy sauce, maple syrup and half of the oil. Roast for 15 minutes, tossing occasionally, until lightly crisp.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ciabatta chunks and cook for 5-6 minutes until crisp and golden, stirring frequently.
- In a jug, whisk together all of the ingredients for the Caesar dressing to a pouring consistency, adding a splash of water if it is too thick. Season with a generous crack of black pepper.
- Place the lettuce in a large bowl and top with the roasted chickpeas, ciabatta croutons and avocado. Drizzle with the Caesar dressing and toss together before serving.
Per serving: 262kcals, 17g fat (2.7g saturated), 24.3g carbs (6.4g sugars), 6.4g protein, 5.2g fibre, 0.388g sodium
DinnerStartersDiabetic-friendlyMeat-freeSaladsLunch & snacksLow-fatQuick and easyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Starters
Smoked salmon & herby cream cheese bites by EUROSPAR