Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the milk, water, flour, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix into a thick batter.
- Dip the cauliflower in the batter, shaking off any excess before placing the cauliflower in a single layer on the baking trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir in the Buffalo sauce, then remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven, add to the wing sauce and toss to coat evenly. Return the cauliflower to the baking tray and return to the oven for another 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Note: soy milk can be used as an alternative to almond, if you wish.
Per Serving 202kcals, 10.5g fat (7.4g saturated), 24g carbs, 3.1g sugars, 4.8g protein, 3.4g fibre, 0.491g sodium