Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the brownie base:
For the cheesecake topping:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/ gas mark 4. Line a 20cm spring form tin with non stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, sieve together the flour, sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Pour the vegetable oil, chocolate soy milk and vanilla into the dry mixture. Stir until just combined. Fold in the chopped pecan nuts.
- Transfer into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer is inserted and comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- For the cheesecake topping, place the cashews in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside to soak for at least one hour.
- Drain the cashews and put in a food processor. Add all of the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the cooled brownie base. Leave to set for at least two hours, or overnight.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the cake. Chill until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 540kcals, 34g fat (12g saturated), 55.6g carbs (29.2g sugars), 8.9g protein, 5.2g fibre, 0.215g sodium
Dairy-freeChristmasVeganSweet thingsChocolateCheesecakeSpecial OccasionsVeganBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad